Sep 21, 2009

STA or Single Tooth Anesthesia


Our dental practice Bonita Del Rey Dental has recently purchased latest in anesthetic technology at our San Diego Dental Office.
The Single Tooth Anesthesia System (STA) allows Dr Espinosa to dispense precisely a small amount anesthesia to a single tooth, there’s no waiting around for the side of the face to go numb.
The STA numbs just the tooth that’s being worked on, and works within one or two minutes. The Single Tooth Anesthesia System releases more anesthetic at set intervals during the entire dental procedure to ensure the patient does not feel any pain at all.

I went to the dentist last week; I was dreading it, as I hate the numb face that’s always the result of having dental work done. Dr Aldo surprised me with a new toy he has that only numbs the tooth just a single tooth. It is cool. It is called a STA or Single Tooth Anesthesia. This new anesthesia works instantly, and wares off quickly… I could go out to an unplanned for lunch straight after getting out of the dentist chair, I could eat, have a glass of wine and talk to my friends without being bothered by a numb face for hours afterwards.

Signed J Rones

Read more about pain free dental care here STA Single Tooth Anesthesia

Read more about pain free here. STA Single Tooth Anesthesia


Chula Vista Dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment

nGA